Work at Studio Manhattan!
Our goal is to help our customer express their artistic selves and connect with each other world wide. We do this by creating diverse retail environments and fusing art, music, urban and industrial designs. At Studio Manhattan, every team member is equally important and speak to our corporate brand. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Studio Manhattan offers many opportunities.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Store Manager | San Francisco, CA
The Studio Manhattan Store Manager develops and enforces a sales culture by developing a strategic plan to create a store environment that provides a superior sales and customer experience; executes visual merchandising direction; and recruits, develops and retains a strong selling team.
Requires excellent leadership skills, a high level of integrity and enthusiasm to motivate sales associates
Possess strong drive, ambition, and passion for selling and for the overall store business success.
Communicate professionally and in a timely manner with customers, associates and corporate partners.
Leads by example and maintains consistent selling and service standards through communication, training and individual accountability.
Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Must be outgoing and assertive with the ability to make decisions independently.
- Strong selling experience required and demonstrated ability to meet or exceeds performance standards.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of management experience. Specialty retailing experience preferred.
- Work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business including opening/closing shifts as well as weekends, holidays and nights.
- Requires ability to move about in a store including climbing ladders and the ability to lift up to 20-25 pounds.
- Ability to navigate computer systems with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to manage a staff up to 15 associates.
Sales Associates | New York, NY (Store on Fulton St.) and San Francisco, CA (Kiosk in San Francisco Centre)
Support store management team to achieve a store environment that foster creativity, development, and the Studio Manhattan philosophy.
- An understanding of the Studio Manhattan culture and its appeal to the local market.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Cash register and wireless terminal understanding.
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging the customer through conversation and service.
- Enhance the atmosphere and sales during the prime time selling hours.
- Contribute to the overall atmosphere in the store by ebing positive, respectful and helpful to others.
Teamwork and Communication
- Work productively within the team and takes initiative to work with others toward a common collaborative goal.
- Assist in the training and development of peers.
- Possesses effective and positive communication skills in both written and verbal forms (i.e. Communication Logs and peer interaction).
- Actively participate in department and daily meetings.
- Demonstrate proficiency in job knowledge (i.e. register controls, shipment tasks, and fitting room guidelines)
- Participate in the processing of new shipment and help the team to keep the receiving and back stock areas clean and organized
- Assist in the timely and accurate completion of weekly tasks (i.e. markdowns, re-tickets, and RTVs)
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Exhibit strong Loss Prevention awareness and comply with all inventory control measures
- Uphold merchandising and store cleanliness standards
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is stocked
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects
- Exhibit a familiarity with current product and trend awareness